Nigeria Navy Batch34 Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022/2023 is now available.
Nigerian Navy Batch34 Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023. The Nigerian Navy Recruitment for Batch 34ak 2022 online application form is now out online on the navy e-recruitment portal.
Please note that application is not available for HND or BSc (Degree) Holders.
When Will Navy Batch34ak Recruitment Form Come Out?
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential candidates that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise commenced on Sunday 7th August 2022.
Nigerian Navy Batch34 Recruitment Requirements
In order to be considered eligible for the Nigerian Navy Batch 34, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.6%m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTER (English and Mathematics inclusive), excepts sportsmen/sportswomen category that require 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive).
- School Cert must not be older than 6 years from date of application.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/ sportswomen categories.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
The recruitment will commence with online screening of candidates qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at selected centres.
A date will be communicated about the examination that will be conducted nation wide.
Applicants are expected to come with the endorsed printed copies of their online completed Forms.
How To Apply For Nigeria Navy Batch34 Recruitment 2022/2023.
Visit the official website of Nigeria Navy Batch34 at www.joinnigeriannavy.com. Application is totally free.
Multiple applications from one candidate is highly inappropriate and will lead to your disqualification.
Applicants are expected to print out copies of the completed application forms together with the following form:
- Police certification form.
- Local government area certification form.
- Guarantor form and for official use only.
- Applicant’s declaration and certification by parent and guardian form
The steps below will guide you on how to submit your Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Application Form Online.
- Visit the Nigerian Navy e-recruitment portal via https://joinnigeriannavy.com/
- Carefully read the guidelines and requirements, and choose the category that you are best qualified for.
- Register on the Navy Online Form Portal with a fully functional email and phone number.
- After that, fill the online application form with the required details. Try not to make any mistake.
- When done, submit your application and don’t forget to print the Application Forms, Guardian or Guarantor Conscent Form.
The application for the Nigerian Navy Btch 34 Recruitment is on Saturday 17th September 2022. If you are interested, do well to apply before the deadline.
The Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment Application Form Portal is now open. If you want to be notified of latest news on Nigerian Army 34ak Recruitment, kindly leave a comment below so that we can keep you informed. Goodluck!