Scholarship to Pursue a Master Degree in Europe: Are you looking for a scholarship to pursue your master’s degree in Europe? There is hope because of us. We at educations.com are firm believers that students who get international experience through study abroad will go on to become the next generation of world-conscious leaders, and we want more of you to take advantage of this opportunity.
We are aware that the majority of you are in need of financial assistance in order to pursue your goals of earning a master’s degree in Europe, which is a fantastic location for studying abroad. Because of this, we are providing one master’s degree student with a scholarship worth up to €5,000 to assist in covering the costs of tuition and to get you one step closer to your next exciting experience.
The scholarship will be given out beginning with the Fall 2023 semester and will have a maximum value of €5,000. It is open to students from any country who will be pursuing a master’s degree at a European institution or graduate school and will be offered to students beginning with that semester.
The deadline for submissions is the 15th of May, at 12:00 Central European Summer Time.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school in Europe (for an official list of European nations, see the FAQs section below).
- You must have applied for a Master’s-level degree (or indicate that you intend to do so) beginning in the fall of 2023.
- The degree program must either be studied on location in Europe or remotely through an online platform provided by an educational institution located in Europe.
You are required to have the qualifications necessary to enter the university or graduate school, including the following:
- Holding a valid undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree
- Satisfying the program’s requirements regarding the language
- If relevant study visas are required, you must either already possess one or demonstrate that you meet the requirements to apply for one.
The following items make up the application:
- Completing an application or form
- Providing a brief essay (between 400 and 500 words) in response to the following question: Why did you choose your country to study in, and how do you think it will help you develop as a globally-minded leader?
Note that applications must be written in English before they can be considered. Applications written in languages other than English will not be reviewed. In the same vein, applications that include curriculum vitae, academic records, certifications, or any other papers in addition to the application essay will not be assessed.
In the event that you are chosen as a finalist, you could be required to produce the following documentation:
- A copy of the acceptance letter you received from the university; a copy of your transcript; and a copy of your passport to verify your identification.
- It is required that color scans be done for any copies of documents. In the event that you are chosen as a finalist, you will need to have these documents on hand.
In the event that you are chosen as the winner, you are required to do the following: • Respond to the scholarship offer within three days to indicate your acceptance of it.
How many full scholarships for master’s degrees will be given out?
There is only one scholarship available for each application round, and it will be given to a single person.
When will I find out if I have been awarded the scholarship for the master’s degree?
Between the 12th and 23rd of June 2023, the scholarship candidates will be contacted, and the winner will be announced on our website and on our social media channels between the 3rd and 7th of July 2023.
Will my application be viewable online after I have submitted it?
You will be able to log in as many times as you like using the email address that you used to first submit the application up until the application close date, which is the 15th of May, 2023 at 12:00 CEST. At this point, the application form will be closed, and we will treat all entries as though they were complete and final.
Please be aware that once you have uploaded your essay through the Google Form, you will not be able to delete it or re-upload it with any changes once you have made them. Therefore, kindly make sure that you only send in your application when your essay has been finished. If you have submitted the incorrect essay or would like to make changes, please send an updated version of your essay to email@example.com using the email address that is associated with your application. You can do this by sending an email from that address.
What do I need to include with my application to the program?
Filling out the form and writing an essay on the theme “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you become a globally-minded leader?” are the only requirements for the first stage of application for this master scholarship in Europe.
If you are chosen as a finalist, you will be required to provide additional evidence to further demonstrate that you are eligible for the prize.
What should I include in the essay that I submit with my application?
We are aware that receiving a scholarship to pursue a master’s degree can assist you in realizing your ambition of studying in another country, but we would like to learn more about this. Tell us what drew you to the country you’ve selected, and in particular, how it will help you develop as a leader with an awareness of issues affecting people all around the world. Tell us about the things that are most important to you, where you see your life going in the future, and how studying in this particular country will help you get there, in addition to how it will help you mature and evolve as a person.
Check out our piece on scholarship guidance and tips if you would want to obtain more specific recommendations on how to enhance the quality of the scholarship application and essay you will submit.
Send the most recent version of your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email account that is associated with your application, and we will make a note about it on your application.